Teachers' Resource Center
We've created these materials on the Japanese American World War II experiences with today's busy teachers in mind.
Core-focused, condensed and accessible for you and your students. Teaching this chapter in American history has never been simpler or more engaging.
Topics include racial tolerance, prejudice and discrimination, civil rights and liberties, the role of the media, and the responsibilities, challenges and rights of American citizenship.
These materials support:
- National Curriculum Standards for Social Studies (2010)
- California Common Core State Standards - English Language Arts & Literacy in History/Social Studies, Science and Technical Subjects (Adopted 2010; Modified 2013)
- C3 Framework for Social Studies State Standards (2013)
- AP US History Curriculum Framework (2014 The College Board)
- History-Social Science Content Standards for California Public Schools (October 1998, Grades 11-12)
Click on the links below to access our teaching resources: