The 100th Infantry Battalion (Separate) and the 100th/442nd Regimental Combat Team took part in several major campaigns in Italy, France and Germany during World War II.
These campaigns (underlined) with their corresponding battles and actions are listed below in chronological order. Also listed is information on the initial deployment of the 100th Battalion (Separate). To learn more, click on the links below.
- Deployment to North Africa: 100th Battalion (Separate)
- Naples-Foggia Campaign: 100th Battalion (Separate)
- Rome-Arno Campaign - 100th Battalion (Separate)
- Anzio Campaign: 100th Battalion (Separate)
- Rome-Arno Campaign - 100th/ 442nd RCT
- Southern France Campaign: Anti-Tank Company of 442nd RCT
- Rhineland Campaign-Vosges: 100th/442nd
- Rhineland Campaign-Maritime Alps: 100th/ 442nd RCT
- Central Europe Campaign: 522nd Field Artillery Battalion
- North Apennines and Po Valley Campaigns: 100th/442nd RCT less 522nd Field Artillery Battalion
1Actual campaign dates and dates of participation for the 100th (Separate) and 100th/442nd are listed on the individual pages. The dates are consolidated from "Battle History," 442nd Regimental Combat Team, accessed on January 13, 2015, http://www.the442.org/battlehistory.html and "Map of Campaigns," 100th Infantry Battalion Veterans Center, accessed on January 13, 2015, http://www.100thbattalion.org/learn/campaigns-map/.